Monday, November 17, 2008

Wow, what a weekend I had. First Friday night I went to my first crop and had so much fun. I went with Tina (from work and her sister). It did take me awhile to find the place. I worked on some month long challenges and got to do a make-n-take. Rebecca from the fiskarteers was there from 8-10 and gave away prizes. I won a pair of scissors.

On Saturday, I went to an all day Fiskateers event. We crop, made cards for the vets, made a layout page, went on the party bus, ate, danced and got tons of goodies. I could not believe the amount of stuff they gave us and it only cost 20.00. I came back with two bags of stuff more than what I went with. My friend Tina won the grand prize the new rock, paper, trimmer by fiskars, ipod and 15.00 gift card. She was so happy and jumping around. I was so glad for her.

The kids and George stayed around the house. On Sunday, Jessica helped clean up the playroom and got a peek-a-boo out of helping. Eleanore and Andy went horseback riding.

No comments:

SLIDESHOW