Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Weekend is Finally Here!!!!!

Well, today has been a busy day after all. I first made a run to the local craft store for some much needed crafting supplies. When I got back, we left for the science museum and lunch with the kids. Andy had so much fun at the science museum looking at all the different scales of trains. Eleanore and Jessica had fun also with the new space area of the center.

When we got home I got busy to work on my crafting. I have been working on a transparent family photo album for the Color Me Daisy's blog hop-transparencies that is going on this weekend. I am really not a fan of working with clear/transparent object but I like the way Oceanlover http://loveyourmotherearth.blogspot.com/ did her album. I thought that I would give it a try. I really love the way my transparent album turned out. So after viewing mine, head on over the http://www.colormedaisy.com/ and check out every ones' transparent projects. Their are some really cool ideas and the kits are awesome.

No comments:

SLIDESHOW