Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hope that everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving. We spent the day with family in Memphis and had good eats. Thanksgiving day marked the 8th Anniversary of my mother's death. On Friday we went by the grave site and placed new flowers on her grave and my grandparent's grave. When I got home I noticed that I had won something for SoCalScrap. What a wonderful surprise, also my friend Tina had won on a blog. I had mail and packages waiting on the doorstep for me, good thing I stopped the mail and asked for it not to start up until Sat., Nov 29th. Funny how the post office seems to do what they want. Thankfully I had to work Friday night because otherwise our mail would have been sitting out for a couple days on the front porch. Later today the kids and I plan on decorating the house for Christmas. Hard to believe that Christmas will be here in about 3 1/2 weeks.

No comments:

SLIDESHOW