Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow, I just noticed that I have not posted since Wednesday. Where do the time go. Well, Eleanore and Andy are now out of school for a week. Jessica will be out starting on Wednesday for the Thanksgiving holiday. We are planning on going to Memphis to spend some time with family. Saturday the kids went to the movies to see Bolt. All three of them were invited to go with friends and to go over and play afterwards. That was so nice of them to invite all the kids. my Aunt and cousin was in town for the football game on Sunday and we meet up for lunch Saturday afternoon, it was nice to see them. Nana came in town this weekend also, she brought my chatterbox kit that she picked up form Sam's for me. i loved all the things in that kit. I have been busy this weekend working on the Serendipity crop and plan on doing a few challenges on 3 scrappy boys tomorrow. Not sure how much i will get done. I need to sleep late or take a nap tomorrow because I work all night. I will write later.

No comments:

SLIDESHOW