Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Monday

Back to the routine of another week. I got tone of goodies in the mail today. My Color me Daisy Christmas Card kit came, the goodies I ordered for Memories Across the miles came, two RAKs I won from on-line crops also come. It felt like Christmas around here, well at least for me. I talked to my mother-in-law about getting me the new Chatterbox Christmas set from Sam. Her Sam's got the smaller one of the two. She was able to get it, so now I will have lots of cool things to scrap with after Christmas. The kids went to school and had a good day. Got a busy week ahead of us here, with scouts and dance. I plan on working on some online crops this weekend. Found out today that the hotel where the crop is has free wireless Internet, so guess my laptop will be coming with me to the crop this weekend. later.. Jen

No comments:

SLIDESHOW