Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well, It's Wednesday. Today I got lots of goodies in the mail. I got a package from Memories from the Attic. I so loved the paper I got and the templates. One came from Scrappire, I could not believe how many sheets of paper came in the kit I won. I love the purples and brown combos. I than got one from fed ex from tinkering ink. It was awesome, there was lots of papers and other goodies in the box. I could not believe it that they picked my name on the blog a couple weeks ago and that the goodies came already. Tonight I worked on some crop challenges and liked how the projects turned out. One was a box to hold Christmas cards and the other thing was to decorate a star. I do not know which one I liked better. I will have to post pictures here soon.

No comments:

SLIDESHOW