Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday is almost over and the weekend is here!!!!

Today the kids had fun Friday at school. When I got Jessica from school today she came running over to me with a beautiful handful of leaves. It was so cute. She was so happy to be giving mommy a handful of leaves. Wished I had my camera for that one. Eleanore had a birthday sleepover to go to tonight. So Andy and Jessica will have peace tonight over the movie they watch for bedtime. They picked Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I planted four more mums today and finished up my scrap area. It will be so nice to get to work in my new space tomorrow. Jessica finished her layout for the Kids can Scrap challenge. I will be posting it soon here and on the site. Not much going on this weekend as far as challenges and crops. Think that we might go to the science center with the kids. Well until later, good day.

No comments:

SLIDESHOW