Wednesday, May 20, 2009

School is out tommorrow

Wow, where does all the time go? It seem like time is going by quicker and quicker everyday. I guess that is what happens when we have kids and they have friends and are involved with scouts and sports. Anyways, school get out here tomorrow around noon. The kids (yes all three) will be home most of the summer. The oldest two have a camp planned, while little one goes over to Nanas, and mommy to a scrapbooking retreat in June. My hubby has to go out of town with the kids in July and me and the kids have a vacation planned for than. My son gets to go to the Grand Canyon with his Aunt and Uncle for a week. So I do not know how much scrappin I will be getting done over the summer, but I am sure I will have tons of picture to scrap this fall. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful and blessed day and that your summer is safe.

No comments:

SLIDESHOW