Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where does the time go???

It is hard to believe that the week is almost over and Easter is just around the corner. This past weekend I went camping with the girlscouts. We had a great time. Although, we did not actually stay over night at the camp. That was because the weather was very cold (over night low was about 28) and the cabins we were to stay in had no heat, just screened in windows. So instead of everone getting sick the girls over at my house eat pizza, went to the show and then got up early to go to the camp for the events. I am still sore from horseback riding. I do not know how my daughter does it every weekend. Here are some pictures for this past weekend.

MOMMY AND ME AT CAMP 2009

ELEANORE TREE CLIMBING

STILL CLIMBING TO THE TOP

THAT SPOT IS ELEANORE

TARGET PRACTICE

ELEANORE'S TURN

WATCH OUT I AM GOING

MOCHA AND ME

ELEANORE ON CLYDE

SEE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HORSES

No comments:

SLIDESHOW