Thursday, April 30, 2009

It is almost National Scrapbooking Day!!!!

Well with NSD only two days away I am getting my scrappin supplies ready. This weekend I have ton of things to do Saturday but Sunday is all MINE..... I can not wait to see all the cool online challenges and games this weekend. I will be taking time off of work next year around NSD, because there are so many online and in person crops going on. i have already started some on those crops. I made a cute little card for a challenge on Fiskateers today for there crop.

Here is a very cute little card I did today for a card challenge on fiskateers. I love the way it turned out. It is so spring and I can not wait to give it away for a gift. I used my cricut to cut the shape of the card and envelope out, colored the grass with my copics and added lots of layered flowers and bling.

Here is the picture of the card's envelope, how it is going to look when that special person gets it on their birthday.


After opening the envelope they will see the card which will include a cute little message inside.


I had ton of fun making this card and will be for sure make some more cards on my cricut very soon. Thank you for stopping by and hope that everyone has a fun and scrappin weekend.

No comments:

SLIDESHOW